Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Money boxes!


Ahhh finally... I've been hunting for a money box for my daughter since Christmas and at last I've found some that fit the bill... and I do love it when I come across something that both works for my daughter and manages to satisfy my desire for something more funky than frou frou (not that frou frou doesn't have it's place from time to time). Three Potato Four sells so many gorious things in the online store it's hard to narrow the choice down at all. Many of their items are one-of-a-kind or vintage and have to be snapped up quickly if you want to score before they sell out. My pick is this french pear money bank... it's so simple that I love it. Also on offer is this antique tiger bank... the tiger slides across the box as you move it. I also really like these coin bank kits... very reasonably priced and it comes flat packed so you get the fun of making the box up yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment