Sunday, July 26, 2009

Royal Society for the Protection of Birds singing toys


I'm back! Finally I have returned... leaving the UK summer for the cold, cold New Zealand winter. I'm glad to be back but blimey its cold!

So this post is about the last great thing I spotted before I left the UK... we went to the Tate Modern for a wander and on the way in we passed the RSPB folks - they had their telescopes trained on the turbine tower where a peregrine falcon has been nesting for quite some time. They sell these amazing singing soft toys... the peregrine falcon is cuddle worthy and makes an authentic squawk when squeezed. It's a fairly intense noise... I think I prefer the robin. They have all the british birds you can think of and would make great gifts for the new babies in your life. They are amazingly reasonably priced... you could get a set!

No comments:

Post a Comment