Friday, June 12, 2009

Sibis Villa


If you haven't seen Sibis toys before prepare to fall a little in love... they're not cheap... not even vaguely cheap but they're soooo lovely. There's a whole range of fantastic things... sledges, cool bikes with caravan style trailers and then there's the villa... A simply amazing dollshouse... I don't think I've ever seen anything like it. I still really like the older style doll houses but this modern number could sway me I think. The hefty price tag covers the house, furntiture, garden, pool and, get this, poolhouse... you know you're dealing with the high end products when your house comes with it's own guest pad... impressive. Anyway... it's a thing of beauty... and destined to be played with by the grownups as well as the children. I've put in on my wishlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment