Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Baby it's cold outside... Sudo winter collection


I think Melbourne must be one of the creative centres of the southern hemisphere. So many amazing designers have set up shop there. I live in Wellington and I always imagine Melbourne to be Australia's equivalent to this place. I love these winter coats from Sudo. I think my favourite is the grey ruby coat (above). It's simple and elegant... this is another one of those things I wish came in my size. The purple trench coat is amazing... quite glam. Your little one would feel as though they were playing dress up when they put this on, which could be useful during the put-your-coat-on struggle. Sudo also do a lovely leather jacket for boys which would look great over the red Alex shirt (below). This shirt feels very antipodean to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment