Saturday, May 16, 2009

Seedling experience kits


When I was a kid my mum used to take my cousin and me to a pottery class every week... we used to make some seriously ugly pieces but we loved it and after a while we started to make things that looked pretty good. Some of those bits of pottery are still knocking around my parent's house and I smile whenever I see them. I recently came across this New Zealand company which brought those creative experiences to mind. Seedling produce these great little packs which contain everything you need to grow a vegetable patch, bake cupcakes, design tshirts or build a wormery (plus tonnes more options). The beauty being that this is something creative to sit down and do together with your little one. Seedling can help you find a stockist near you so get in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment